Brenda's Big Beautiful Blog
Monday, April 27, 2009
Today I was given a slice of key lime pie at work. They said there was tequila in it. I assumed it was put in before it was baked and therefore no longer alcoholic. Um, yeah - I was wrong. I basically just ingested a shot of Patron at work. Yeehaw.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(23)
►
September
(2)
▼
April
(21)
Today I was given a slice of key lime pie at work....
My stupid boss. Or I should say, my bosses boss ke...
Anger Issues
NOLA, day 2 from 4-14-09
Days 3 and 4 from 4-18-2009
New Orleans, day One from 4-13-09
Avoiding Sweatpants from 12-24-2008
What's that Smell? from 10-12-2008
Video Blog from 08-24-2008
If you can't say anyting nice, you probably should...
Now that's Impressive from 07-04-2008
Thinking (outside) the Jury Box from 6-10-2008
Hell's Waiting Room from 4-22-2008
Old Lady in the Mosh Pit from 04-02-2008
Human Beans from 2-09-2007
Guilt-free Christmas Spending from 11-23-2007
Willow's Diet from 11-05-2007
Strange Days from 11-05-2007
So Proud from 8-01-2007
Things I've Learned 5-17-2007
Does a Bear...? from 5/2007
No comments:
Post a Comment