Sunday, April 19, 2009
Willow's Diet from 11-05-2007
Seeing as how we live in America, it makes perfect sense that even my cute little Boston Terrier is overweight. She has been on a diet for the past couple of months, and I am proud to say that she has shed 5 whole pounds of doggie fat. It got me thinking. A lot of people I know would be thrilled to lose 5 lbs. So I am offering my services to the highest bidder. I will come over once a day and pour you a bowl of low-fat dog food and that will be all you get because I will lock up the rest of your food. I will take you into the backyard for runs and walk you. You will do everything I say, and if need be, you will be potty trained. When you have lost your five pounds, you can do the same for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment