Sunday, April 19, 2009

So Proud from 8-01-2007

I am going to indulge briefly in a moment of pride for this blog entry, mainly because I haven't posted in quite some time. In my many months of playing unpaid photo intern at my little newspaper, I am finally writing a feature story AND taking the pictures for it. Woo hoo!
I also want to take this moment to share with you a different sort of honor. Yesterday marks the first day I have ever put something on the roof of my car and managed to drive off with it still up there. I never thought I would be capable of doing such an amazing feat, I'm sure I'm the talk of the neighborhood. If you're wondering what said object was, it was my tire pressure gauge. I actually managed to go back and find it. It was not crushed, but alas, it still does not work. ~R.I.P. Brenda's tire gauge~
Please feel free to come forward and share your stories of objects flying from off your vehicle, I am dying to hear them (especially because I know you). Who knows, maybe I'll write a feature about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment