Sunday, April 19, 2009

Anger Issues

Ok, so I wrote about our wonderful trip to New Orleans recently, and that was great. However, I didn't mention our plane trip home. Looking back, it was probably nothing to get all steamed over, but it bugged the shit out of me at the time. I wasn't hungry at all until we got on the plane and 20 minutes into the flight. I noticed that the drink cart was making it's way down the aisle, and it was carrying a few large bags of trail mix. They were only 3 bucks, which is a steal for airplane food nowadays. The cart crawled ever closer to our aisle, and none of the bags sold. I was getting hungrier awaiting their arrival. One row ahead of me, in fact the THREE PEOPLE AHEAD OF ME all bought trail mix. Wiped the lady out. Believe me, i asked. I was so dejected, all I could do was stare across the aisle at the last bags, eaten by bored-looked beer-bellied businessmen. I was pissed. So of course I took this picture to remember my rage. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment